Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 2009 ~ Volume 1, Issue 8 ~ SPECIAL ISSUE



INTRODUCTION

After going through a hard time for a while, I have decided it is past time to get my next newsletter written. So, welcome back friends and supporters of the missing.

This issue of the WHITE PICKET FENCE HUMAN TRAFFICKING NEWSLETTER is going to focus completely on another ‘POSSIBLE’ or should I say ‘LIKELY’ Human Trafficking Victim ALEJANDRO LUNA ALVARADO.

NAME: Alejandro Luna Alvarado
D.O.B.: May 31, 1975
DATE MISSING: May 7-12, 2006
AGE: 30 years at time of disappearance
NATIONALITY: Mexican
RESIDENCE: Naucalpan, Mexico
PRIOR: North Carolina
PASSPORT: Unknown
OTHER ID’s: N.C. Driver’s Licence, Mexican Voter Registration Card (Instituto Federal Electores) included Fingerprint!
CASE TYPE: Missing Person = Smuggling – Potential Trafficking
POLICE REPORT: Missing Persons – Filed in Mexico by Father

My dear friend DOTTIE LASTER founder of www.LasterConsulting.com asked me to include ALEJANDRO’s case in my newsletter and I decided to make this issue exclusively about it – a human trafficking case. Dottie is a human trafficking expert and when she asked me to help bring some attention to this case I was grateful to be given this opportunity. Being that Dottie has been there for me so many times, reading all my messages, thinking about and praying for Jessie I was so happy to be able in any way.

The information that I have on this case is strictly from one message and I have decided it would be more effective to be printed her as I received it. One thing that I know more than some…not more than Dottie, but more than the average citizen – there is more to a human trafficking case than what can be printed in a newsletter – it would take more like a book for most – and one day I will write one. For now, this is Alejandro’s case…

THE EMAIL SENT TO DOTTIE

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: GPI
Date: Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:46 AM
Subject: The whole story...
To: LG

My client contacted a woman in M******** who said she was a coyote, and could get his son back across the U.S. His son had already been in North Carolina for a while, a long time ago. This woman suggested his son get a fake ID from her for $3,800. He said no, because it would really get him into trouble, so he took the $2,500 deal instead, which was to get him across to the U.S.

The woman from M******** picked my client’s son up at the bus terminal. Then she did something which wasn’t a part of the deal: She bumped the price up to $3,500 to get him across. My client’s dad said no, that it wasn’t a part of the deal. She then took him to a Coyote in Brownsville without my client’s knowledge or consent, driven to M******** by a man who works with this woman as a driver. Once in Brownsville, my client’s son called his father and said he was in a Ranch called “E.O.” in Brownsville, and that a Coyote from Brownsville was going to take him to Houston in about 2 days.

The Coyote from Brownsville says he left him around the Sarita area, because my client’s son was feeling sick. A guy from North Carolina who is Central American called my client once to say that he has his son’s wallet, because he gave it to him and told him to keep it because he was feeling sick. The Central American knows things that only my client’s son would have known. The Central American called my client twice to come get the wallet in North Carolina. The second time the guy called, he said he was from Mexico, to which my client responded, “why are you lying to me, you don’t have a Mexican accent”. The Central American said that my client’s son fell ill around Raymondville, NOT Sarita.

My client went to confront the Coyote from M********, and she got nervous. Then my client went to confront the boss of the Coyote from Brownsville, and the guy just kept saying his son broke away from the group somewhere in Sarita. The coyote from Brownsville (E******) might have stumbled upon the argument, and then left the place before he got noticed.

My client then contacted the authorities in Mexico, and various witnesses testified against the female coyote and the people who work with her. She was soon released from Federal custody for undisclosed reasons.

(email continues to have contact information/details about people of interest)

My client keeps getting telephone calls where they hang up without saying anything. He got one of those calls for father’s day. My client’s son could be getting the chance to make a call in exchange for not speaking, since he could potentially tell his dad where he is and what he’s being forced to do in Spanish language.

BTW: The Mexican authorities told my client to keep quiet or he would ruin their investigation in Mexico of these Coyotes in M********.
==============================================
Trafficking in Persons Report: Secretary Clinton (June 16, 2009): "The ninth annual Trafficking in Persons Report sheds light on the faces of modern-day slavery and on new facets of this global problem. The human trafficking phenomenon affects virtually every country, including the United States. In acknowledging America’s own struggle with modern-day slavery and slavery-related practices, we offer partnership. We call on every government to join us in working to build consensus and leverage resources to eliminate all forms of human trafficking." http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2009/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment